The online store - unfortunately, there is no option on this store for free shipping for pickups. If you are placing an order for product, add this product to your cart and it will give you free shipping.
New to Instinct but NOT a new pilot? Read here
Training Booking Calendar - now done in the Instinct Pilots FB group.
- For 2018, Saturdays is our only main day at the field and quite often Sunday morning. We are likely to have 2 instructors (me, Ryan and/or Nick) on deck for most of the day on Saturday. Nick and Ken may also said around to big-winch-op. Tandems will be happening on Saturday afternoons as well so if you decide to come out then, you need to be 100% independent and patient and ready to slip in line between tandems.
- Sunday evenings will be only as our schedules, demand and weather allow. See the notes on the calendar. But don't let this keep you from booking in the calendar on Sundays as if I don't see any demand, we won't make the effort to be out nor will we know who has interest.
- Mark gets out about 2 weekday-nights per week when the weather is good for teaching. Be ready for last-minute sessions to be scheduled to take advantage of changing weather.
- You are EXPECTED to be there if you signup and don't cancel within 24hrs. Manage your sessions well. Deletions are logged....so we know! If you miss a session, we ask that you bring a six-pack of beer out for the cooler...it ends up getting shared anyways so it isn't a big penalty.
- Be sure to watch for updates on our Instinct Pilots FB group. Assume that NO sessions are a go unless they are confirmed on there. Feel free to ask for confirmation anytime. We'd hate to see anyone waste gas driving out to find out the session is a no-go. If any doubts, txt the group txt number (it is a new number this year so update your contact lists)
Wind Forecasts Use the handy chart below to give an idea of the upcoming forecast for the next few days. We mainly want the light blue bars for the light winds we need and always want the gust factor to be minimal. Once you graduate, the gusts you can handle will be greater but we rarely even tow intermediate pilots in winds over 15kmh.
Exams The rating exams are on the old website and will be found at here You will need a separate user name for that website. You can login here. To create an account, please email Mark and ask. You can reset your password here